The right Launchpad to 10x your investment portfolio
by Hh7A..KUG8, Jennifer Greg
Over 200x was made by individuals who participated in the $SVM IDO on Ape terminal, but the with no idea of how it works, what to look out for or into in these launchpads, one can certainly attain a height of crippling losses.
Project A is about launching a product that would be worth $10 per unit, but project A also need to target the right audience of investors and build trust while also growing their funding and gaining a strong foot in the market space. So, project A decides to carry out a crowdfunding (Launchpad in this case) in order to fulfill these points into achievements. The type of launchpad used depends on the choice of the project and it is directly related to the goals to be achieved by the project.ANALOGY OF HOW LAUNCHPADS WORK
- ICO (Initial Coin Offering): Requires participants to get a project’s token in exchange for already established cryptocurrency like $BNB, $BTC or $ETH. An example of ICO platform is the pinksale platform. You can get Info on upcoming ICO events and other ICO platforms on icodrops.com.
- IDO (Initial Dex Offering): This type requires interaction with you, a smart contract and your wallet. It is usually carried out on decentralized platforms (exchanges) and usually do not require KYC but sometimes have other requirements like participation in governance and holding native tokens of DEX. E.g. Seedify, Apeterminal.
- IEO (Initial Exchange offering): Similar to IDO’s but usually carried out on a crypto exchange platform and often requires KYC. E.g. Binance Launchpad.
- Past Performance
- Current narrative and trend in the crypto market
- Security audit
- The ape terminal: an average of 15x on ROI, with $BEFI.