DEC 12, 2023
Announcing the Finalists of Access Protocol On-Chain Bounty
Announcing the Finalists of Access Protocol On-Chain Bounty
We at Nova Research, in collaboration with Access Protocol, are thrilled to announce the finalists of our On-Chain Analysis Dashboard Bounty! This initiative, aimed at uncovering new insights within the Solana blockchain through Access Protocol, has attracted a host of talented analysts and developers. Now, we’re moving to the most exciting phase — unveiling the top contenders!
The Challenge Recap
Participants were tasked with creating an on-chain analysis dashboard focusing on Access Protocol on the Solana blockchain. This included metrics like User Activity, Subscription Activity, Creators Activity, and ACS Tokens Metrics. Full details here.
Announcing the Finalists
After a comprehensive and challenging evaluation process, we at Nova Research, in partnership with Access Protocol, are excited to share more about our top 5 finalists. These participants have not only met but exceeded our expectations, showcasing remarkable analytical skills and innovative thinking. Here’s a closer look at how they stood out:
- Adherence to the Criteria: Recall, our evaluation criteria focused on quality, creativity, and analytical depth. Each finalist presented a dashboard that was not only technically proficient but also demonstrated creative approaches to data visualization and analysis.
- Quality of Analysis: The finalists distinguished themselves through their keen understanding of the Access Protocol ecosystem. Their dashboards comprehensively analyzed the KPIs requested. They skillfully navigated the complexities of on-chain data to provide meaningful insights.
- Creativity in Presentation: Beyond the raw analysis, these finalists stood out for their ability to present data in a user-friendly and visually appealing manner. They understood that a great dashboard is not just about numbers but about telling a story and making complex data accessible and engaging.
- Depth of Insight: The finalists went beyond surface-level metrics, delving deep into trends, patterns, and implications of the data. They provided not just data, but context, making their analysis invaluable for anyone interested in the Solana blockchain and the Access Protocol.
- Meeting the Technical Requirements: Each finalist meticulously included all the required metrics outlined in our initial contest details. Their submissions showcased a thorough understanding of the technical requirements and an ability to translate these into functional and informative dashboards.
We’re excited to share the exceptional qualities that propelled our finalists to the top of the Access Protocol Bounty challenge. Each one has brought a unique blend of dedication, innovation, and analytical prowess to the table.
Let’s dive into the distinct contributions that made their submissions stand out:
- Sajjadiii: Demonstrating remarkable dedication, Sajjadiii adhered to every requested KPI and went the extra mile by analyzing additional ones. His commitment shone through in a comprehensive thread featuring a custom video to showcase his bounty results. His 360-degree engagement with the task was truly commendable.
- StangFAST: Precision and thoroughness were the hallmarks of StangFAST’s submission. It not only addressed all the requested KPIs but ventured beyond to independently analyze several more. The execution of data discovery and visualization was notable, making for a precise presentation.
- Sergey: Sergey’s submission was the sole entry utilizing Dune and stood out for its well-structured and executed analysis. The data quality, particularly the consideration of certain liquidity pools for ACS, underlined the superiority of this submission.
- 0xHaMEd: With a submission that covered all bases, the Flipside OG 0xHaMEd introduced the innovative Custom Creator Tab, enriching the bounty with this unique feature. Further, his foray into additional data like the subscribers’ habits within Solana’s ecosystem added a layer of depth to his analysis.
- Panda: Panda’s work was a testament to dedication, fully addressing the task at hand without overstepping the bounds of the challenge. His initial efforts set a positive example, inspiring fellow participants with his well-crafted queries.
Each of these finalists has brought something unique, be it through their innovative use of data visualization tools or their in-depth analysis that revealed new insights about the Access Protocol. To those who participated but were not shortlisted, please know that your work was greatly appreciated. The diversity of your approaches and the depth of your analyses did not go unnoticed. We encourage you to stay engaged with Nova Research. Keep an eye on our announcements, as more bounty opportunities will arise in the future.
Cast Your Vote! Nova Research and Access Protocol’s Finalists Await Your Decision
As outlined in our original blog post, the final ranking of these entries will be determined through a public poll on NovaResearch’s Twitter, launching on the 13th of December at 10 AM UTC. This is your chance to impact the outcome and support the analyst you believe should win!
We stress the significance of fair play in this poll. The use of bots or fake accounts may lead to disqualification. We encourage transparent and honest participation to ensure reliable and trustworthy results.
The poll will remain open for 72 hours — don’t miss this opportunity to share it and make your voice heard!
Let’s remember the stakes: a total prize pool of $1000 is on the line, with the prizes divided among the top 3 winners — $500 for the 1st place, $300 for the 2nd place, and $200 for the 3rd place.
The winners will be finalized and announced 24 hours after the poll concludes on our official Twitter and other relevant platforms.
This event is more than just a competition; it celebrates innovation and talent in the decentralized finance space. By participating in the poll and supporting your favorite dashboard, you join in on this excitement.
Stay Updated with Nova Research